ADACS Time Allocation Committee (ADACS TAC)
The purpose of ADACS Time Allocation Committee (ADACS TAC) is to allocate data and computing expert service resources to the astronomy community, primarily through a call for applications and a merit-based evaluation of those applications.
- ADACS is funded by and reports to the AAL Board through an AAL appointed committee.
- Membership of the ADACS TAC will be approved and appointed by the AAL board.
- ADACS TAC members are typically appointed for two year terms, with the possibility of renewal.
- The ADACS TAC Chair position is typically a one year term and will report to the AAL board.
- ADACS will provide administrative, logistical, and secretarial support for the ADACS TAC.
- It is envisaged that the ADACS TAC meets and allocates time twice per year as a minimum or as demand requires. Meetings will be via videocon/telecon. ADACS may request advice from the ADACS TAC on out-of-session applications or on related matters if such a need arises.
- Bradley Greig, Melbourne University
- Juan Carlos Guzman, CSIRO (Chair)
- Matthew Mengel, University of Southern Queensland
- Hannah Middleton, University of Melbourne
- Simon O'Toole, Macquarie University
- Lilli Sun, Caltech