ADACS Time Allocation Committee (ATAC)
The purpose of ADACS Time Allocation Committee (ATAC) is to allocate data and computing expert service resources to the astronomy community, primarily through a call for applications and a merit-based evaluation of those applications.
- ADACS is funded by and reports to the AAL Board through an AAL appointed committee.
- Membership of the ATAC will be approved and appointed by the AAL board.
- ATAC members are typically appointed for two year terms, with the possibility of renewal.
- The ATAC Chair position is typically a one year term and will report to the AAL board.
- ADACS will provide administrative, logistical, and secretarial support for the ATAC.
- It is envisaged that the ATAC meets and allocates time twice per year as a minimum or as demand requires. Meetings will be via videocon/telecon. ADACS may request advice from the ATAC on out-of-session applications or on related matters if such a need arises.
- Dr Simon O'Toole, Macquarie University (Chair)
- Dr Aaron D. Ludlow, University of Western Australia
- Mr Juan Carlos Guzman, CSIRO
- A/Prof Amanda Karakas, Monash University