AAL will appoint:
- an Australian representative to the Council of the CTAO (gGmbH)
- an "Australian Science Lead" to lead the engagement with the eROSITA mission
- five members of the AAL Science Advisory Committee
- four members of the AAL Project Oversight Committee
- three members of the Astronomy Supercomputer Time Allocation Committee
- two members of the ADACS Time Allocation Committee.
If you wish to apply for any of these positions, please email AAL with a maximum three page application containing:
- the name of the position,
- a brief CV,
- a statement outlining your relevant expertise and addressing the selection criteria,
- any relevant conflicts of interest.
AAL is committed to equity and diversity and encourages applications from everyone with the appropriate expertise and skills.