- Answers to several Frequently Asked Questions from new ESO users.
- Blog postings from Australia's representatives on ESO committees, and other ESO users.
- An overview of what ESO offers and how to apply. The next Call for Proposals in Period 103 is due to be issued at the start of September.
- A summary of Australian proposal statistics and allocations to date. Did you know that Australian-led proposals were awarded more than 8% of the available VLT time in the current Period 101?
- An “ESO Collaboratory” where users can post ideas for new ESO proposals, seek out collaborators, and/or offer to join these projects.
- A list of all recent and upcoming ESO-related events in Australia, including the first Australia-ESO Joint Conference on “Linking galaxies from the epoch of initial star formation to today” from 18-22 Feb 2019 in Sydney, for which registration is now open.
- The latest Tweets from @ESO.
RSS feeds are available for the ESO blogs and Collaboratory, so users can keep up to date with the latest postings. All members of the Australian astronomy community are welcome and encouraged to post comments and questions, and guest blog posts are welcome. Please contact email@example.com with any contributions and suggestions.